Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Catch Up

It was a very nive morning I met up with Michelle at the Timmy's at school to catch up about our practicums. It was interesting how we both had vry different yet somewhat similar experiences at two different practicums. It was a good to have a chance to get caught up since we have been talking almost every day via text. But there is only so much that you can put into texts before your fingers get tired.
Then I came home and did some job hunting. Crossing my fingers that something works out soon. I think tomorrow I will look at my powerpoint presentation again just in case I made any mistakes or think of something else I could have put in there. I will need to go to the school early tomorrow to make sure that I can print off the info regarding PET-CT scans to give to my fellow students at the end of my presentation. Just so that it may prepare us to even more patient advocates when we finally get work in that field.