Monday, May 16, 2011

Beginning Of Final Week

Today was the first day of my last week at my practicum. I am feeling really good about this as I was even left on my own to man the office for a half an hour today. I booked my forth patient all on my own and now going through as of the pre-scan instruction flows pretty smoothly out of my mouth. I even had the patient laughing on the phone and building a rapport with them.
I did manage however to get myself an interview at a clinic for tomorrow and am keeping my fingers crossed that it goes well. It is only part time but I would even be happy with that as it would mean more experience. Things feel like they are starting to move really quickly as grad is approaching. Then I will be out in the real world, hopefully already with a job. Wish me luck.

Has anyone else felt that certain times in their lives that things seem to move really fast?