Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Awesome!!

These last couple of days have been absolutely awesome. I was really nervous going into the practicum on Monday. That quckly dissolved though due to how nice everyone is there and how open they are t teaching and answering questions.
They have been letting me learn at a good pace. Even on my first day they had me creating patient files and doing work in their computerized system. Today was even better as I learned how to upload scans and such into Osirix software, it looks hard but it is actually quite easy to master. By the fourth cd I was able to do it completely by myself and to make it even better I did it right.
I am really looking forward to tomorrow as tomorrow is a scan day and I will be getting to deal with patients. Oh and the complete highlight of my day is that I got to flip the switch on the blanket warmer. HAHA