Monday, May 9, 2011

Anxiousness

I have been getting increasingly anxious over the last few days. I can't wait until I gain some form of employment. I am still really enjoying my practicum and feel that I am gaining some awesome experience regarding the medial field. Now, I just want to go and put it to good use and make some money at the same time. I keep looking online and applying for positions that are reflective of the schooling I have done and what I am doing on the practicum. Hopefully, things start moving because when I get no response it just makes me that much more anxious and I then am so wound up that I have a hard time relaxing. On the practicum front though I do get to book my first patient myself tomorrow in the morning and I am quite looking forward to that. I will keep my fingers crossed that I don't completely flub up on the call.

Does anyone else have any memories of being anxious and excited to start a new stage in life?