Saturday, April 30, 2011

What A Beautiful Evening

After all of the craziness was completed this afternoon Darcy had to go back to the office to work on a couple of things. But he had a wonderful idea for me to go with him so that we could still have date night. I brought my crocheting along so as not to get bored while he finished up his work. Then he took me to A&W for dinner, I know it's not much but it was sweet that he wanted to take me out and spend the time with me.
After a quick bite he suggested that we go down and walk a bit of the Stanelt Park Seawall and what a good idea it was. It was absolutely perfect, not to cold and not too warm. It was nice to just spend time and walk and talk. It is so rare that we can just do that considering children sometimes make that impossible. Even though only about $13.00 was spent it was one of the most memorable evenings we have had in a long time.

Does anyone else have evenings that were memorable without having to cost the earth?