Friday, April 8, 2011

Tomorrow

Plan for tomorrow is to take Tia running in the morning and then head off to moms house for brocolli cheese soup, yuummm. Then back to studying. I am having a little bit of a hard time focusing on terminology for this last test. I am just going to assume it is because it is the final one.
Still trying to get my crocheting done but it has kind of taken a back seat while studying.
I think my next order of business is to quit drinking coca-cola and start drinking more water and juice just to see if I can lose an extra bit of weight. Also, I want to try to find a relly good easy yoga studio to go to and see if I can actually get into yoga. I need it also to be really interesting as every time I have tried in the past I find it way to boring. Anyone know of any good interesting yoga studios in the Vancouver area?