Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This is it!!

Well, this is it the final day of classes and do I feel ready to do finals. Nope, not at all. I feel like this term has gone way to fast for me. Nothing left except finals on Monday and Tuesday then practicum starting in May. Although I will enjoy the two week break. Hopefully I can find a job during that time (keeping my fingers crossed).
It will be nice to sleep in and get some actual studying done though, as I haven't been able to concentrate on studying because finals seemed so far off. So now it's CRAM time.
On a more sad note, it looks like a cellenoid may have gone on my truck not allowing the fuel pump to kick in, gonna check prices on that and hopefully it won't cost to much as I am not financially fit to fix it if it is a big problem. Oh, well, we will see.