Sunday, April 10, 2011

Studying?

Isn't it funny how our brains can only digest so much? I was going gung-ho on studying this morning, then it all came crashing down. The next thing I knew I was sorting through all my papers over the last term deciding what I can throw out and what I want to keep to look back on for quick reference. No matter how I tried my brain could not get back into studying.
I am taking a break for a couple of hours and hopefully then my brain will allow be to study without getting sidetracked. I am not going to be to hard on myself as I feel that I am doing pretty good and with the online mini quizes for terminology I have scored 80-90%. I guess I am not one of those types of people that can cram really well as my brain goes so far then it says "enough is enough" and it won't let me concentrate. So relax my brain time it is for now, will try again in a couple of hours.