Friday, April 22, 2011

Sleep Finally

To the pharmacist at Shoppers Drug Mart in Surrey, I thank you greatly. I am happy to report that the antihistimines that the pharmacist recommended worked wonderfully. After one short coughing fit when she first laid down, Katie did not cough for the rest of the night and I got a good nights' sleep.
Which was greatly needed as I have a busy day planned for today. I plan on cleaning the house from top to bottom, taking Tia for a run, since it is nice and sunny outside and then I can relax and enjoy the rest of Easter weekend with a little bit of studying for Biology test next week.
Sometimes I sit back and think what did I used to do with my time before dog and kids but I can't remember I guess it wasn't that important. I only need to make about 12 more squares and I will be ready to finish off my second afgan. Pic will follow when it is done. Then it will be off to the next afgan for my grandma and grandpa I just need to figure out the color scheme I will be using and maybe a nice simple pattern.
Dies anyone have any suggestions as to the type of pattern I should use?