Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Relaxing???

It's been a relaxing day well physically at least. I don't know why I can't just be relaxed totally. My mind always seems to be running in all sorts of directions and thoughts. Although I did get a 2.4km walk in with Katie and the neighbors dogs. It rained off and on all day so I wasn't able to go out and do much other than that. It may be time to invest in a rain type jacket so I can do what I want on rainy days.
I got a few more squares done for the newest afghan and I can't wait until i get it all done and put together. If it comes out looking anything like it will look in my mind it will look fab.
I think that tomorrow I am going to attempt this YOgo Meltdown dvd I purchased awhile ago featuring Jillian Michaels. Hoping it will be good and not boring.

Has anyone out there ever tried a Jillian Michaels exercise DVD and if so did you like it?