Sunday, April 10, 2011

Raining

It's Sunday and raining plenty outside. Good thing as I need to be able to concentrate on studying for my finals on Monday and Tuesday. Been applying to several positions this week hopefully I hear something back.
I was reading The Simple Dollar this morning and Trent's post about things to live for really seemed to hit home as I know that when you are down things can look absolutely hopeless. I hope the person he was mainly aiming for finds some light in their life.
I have been following that blog for a really long time and I find it quite inspiring. I hope one day too to have all my finances in order or at least get better at saving money.
Well, I'd better get back to the grindstone as I don't want to walk into my finals this week and dray a complete blank on all of it.