Friday, April 15, 2011

Plan For Today

Today will be a good day as I have lots to do. Frist thing on my list is to tidy up the house a bit as I have been slacking on that for the last couple of days. Then if it starts warming up a bit I plan to take Tia for a run cause it's sunny out and it will be good for the both of us.
After that I will be taking Katie whose coming home at lunch time to the college to pay for my tuition for this last little part of my schooling. Then it will be rushing off to the orthodontist for Katie. I'm hoping that if they want to do braces that they provide the invisiline kind as she has always worked so hard at having her teeth nice by brushing them constantly. I think she has earned the right not to be ostrasized by everyone for where her teeth are, since that is beyond her control.
After all that is said and done it will finally be time to relax and go to mom's house for Friday night dinner. Yum, I'm looking forward to eating food that I don't have to cook.