Thursday, April 28, 2011

Oh Glorious Sleep And...

It was a wonderful night Katie slept through the whole night with no coughing fits. I am uber happy with the netty pot and the fact that it has saved us now from 2 nights of sleeplessness. It feels nice to be rested and wake up not tired.
Excitement is starting to build up as the day my practicum is looming not only because it means that I am getting to put to use some the skills that I have learned in school. Also it puts me that much closer to graduation.:D It is even more nice considering Darcy is around so much more. I realize that he is there for me whenever I need him and after going so long with him not really being around, it makes all the little things he is doing now even more precious and means so much more. I have noticed a change in Katie as well as she no longer questions him when he says he will do something he does it and she isn't worried that certain people will call and take that away from her. I think it is making her more secure and me as well. I hope that Darcy knows how much he is loved and appreciated.

Does anyone else feel like they have found their love for someone again?