Thursday, April 21, 2011

Graduation Is Coming

I feel like I have it so together this morning especially considering that I only got about 4 hours of sleep thanks to Katie's post-nasal drip providing wonderful coughing fits all night long.
It's only 8:30am and already I have RSVP'd to my graduation ceremony for June 2 @1030am. I am really looking forward to have the chance to wear the cap and gown thing since I did not graduate from high school. I feel that I really deserve this as I have worked really hard and am quite proud as to how I have done.

In a few hours I have an interview and am keeping my fingers crossed that I will get the job as it would be nice to have something lined up for after graduation considering my funding runs out about 14 days after I am finished my practicum.

If anyone has any suggestions as to how to get rid of post-nasal drip coughs it would be greatly appreciated as I would love ton sleep through the night again.