Friday, April 22, 2011

Getting Ahead

So I did not get absolutely everything I wanted to get done today done, but I feel pretty good about what I did happen to accomplish. I got most of the house cleaned up but can't understand why Tia felt the need directly after mopping the floor to lay on the wet floor. I just shook my head as she is so silly. Another funny thing she has started to do lately is when I am in the kitchen making dinner or a snack, she lays on her back in the dining room and wants me to quit whatever I am doing and rub her belly. I don't know where she got this idea but for whatever reason she has it stuck in her head that that is the time for belly rubs.
Now I am down to only needing to make about 10 more squares hopefully between tonight and tomorrow I can get that done and then get the afgan finished by the end of the weekend (thank goodness it's a long weekend).