Saturday, April 23, 2011

Georgeous Outside

It is a beautiful Saturday morning here in wonderful Surrey. I woke up to sunshine spilling into my room and it is always a pleasant way to wake up when it is sunny outside. I will definately be taking Tia for a run today it will be good for the both of us. As I am trying to keep the weight I lost during school off since now I am not climbing the huge hill of death in New Westminster or all of the stairs on campus.
I feel good as I have made a decision that will save us money in the long run. I am cancelling my gym membership as I have been unhappy with my gym for a long time (they have gone by the way of high pressure sales, even to current members) and I really don't want to be harrassed at the gym. So I am going to take that money not spent at the gym and save up to by a really good treadmill. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a good brand name for a treadmill?
On the cute side. I was out with Darcy at 7/11 yesterday he was 2 people ahead of me in line. I was just buying a coffee and he leans towards the guy at the till and points to me and says "I am buying her coffee as well" I know it seems small and mundane but the fact that he is around so much more and that I know I am in the forfront of his mind makes me feel really good and apparently sappy as well. When we got out to the car I mentioned that lately I almost feel like a newlywed again because he keeps trying to WOO me especially with the little things that matter.

Does anyone else feel like a giddy newlywed sometimes even though you may have been married for years?