Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Busy Day and Good Food

Today was a pretty busy day. I had an interview for a billing position downtown this morning. I think it went really well and will be keeping my fingers crossed that I will hear back from them.
Then it was off to the doctors to get my pre-operative assessment done. Turns out even after all this schooling I am still pretty healthy. Hopefully, I will continue on that trend. With lots of exercise and proper eating habits.
My mom drove me down to my interview and on the way back through one of our old neighborhoods I suggested that we stop by this little cafe for lunch that we used to go to all the time. It's called Chef's. The special today was hot bbq beef sandwich. IT was just as awesome as I remembered their food to be.
Now just to figure out what to make for dinner.