Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Beautiful Sunday

What a beautiful sunday morning. The sun is shining and I feel really good after a good nights sleep. I wish all sunday could be like this, we you can just wake up and relax. Even the dog is lounging this morning.
The relaxing won't last too long though as I have lots of plans for today. I plan on cleaning even more to get the house in super duper shape and running with Tia and then walk Toby and Amy with Katie later this afternoon. The house is quiet right now as Katie went and had a sleepover at her friends house and Darcy is still sleeping for now anyways.
I am feeling pretty positive about things today although it would be hard to be negative given the weather and peacefulness in the house. Hopefully more grades will be posted this morning so I can relax about those too.