Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wrong World

I don't know how it happens that whenever I walk out of Business Communications I always feel like I must be to direct or not nice enough. When everyone is sharing their letters in class, their letters always sound to nice and flowery but mine are far from it. I don't know maybe it's the amount of time I spent in the collection industry or maybe I have just always had employer's that were not lovey dovey. Whatever the case, I am goin to speak with David today to make sure that I am still on the right track.
The end of term is coming so quickly that I guess I am just looking for reasons to panick. I can't wait to get out in the world and make some real money again (Happy Thoughts). I seem to be focusing on all the little things instead of the big picture which is probably another reason why bizcom is making me feel so crazed. Oh, well just over a week left to go then I won't be having to deal with that anymore.