Monday, March 28, 2011

Tests

Wow, I can't believe how tired I am after this weekend but the good thing is that we pretty much got the house sorted. All that's left to do is sort the front hall closet and the bedroom then we will be officially done.
This morning even as tired as I am there was a quiz in transcription. As usual I nailed the spelling with 20/20 now just to wait for my results as to the transcription part. Time is winding down to study for the major exams coming up but I feel that I will do just fine on them. Just need to keep plugging away at studying.
Trying to get my stuff together for my portfolio I just feel lost as I try to do it. Not sure if my annotations are ok or not. Thankfully we are having a portfolio workshop tomorrow maybe that will help clarify some things for me.