Sunday, March 27, 2011

How long is this going to take me?

I have come to the realization that this sorting of stuff is taking longer than I thought it would. I guess I didn't realize how much stuff we have. On the bright side though I even convinced Darcy that we should sell the organ we have as the kids don't even pay any attention to it and it is just sitting around being a dustable.
This morning I am tackeling the videos and dvds as we seem to have a huge mountain of them perfect for selling at the garage sale. We discussed last night what types of movies we are going to keep and what kinds of movies we are willing to get rid of.
Katie stayed at her friends last night but will be home by noon so we can walk the neighbor's dogs as that is her job (he pays her about $20 a week to do this) then it will be back to sorting hopefully we can get this completed today.