Friday, March 25, 2011

Early Early

It's been a crazy morning. Not only did I end up waking up at 6:30am on a day when there is no class for me but it was also registration day. So I am officially registered for my practicum. It seems so silly that I have to register and pay the college for the priviledge of going and working outside of the college for 3 weeks for free but oh well I guess it's just one of those things.
The reason for being up so early is that no matter how quiet Darcy tries to be in the mornings when I don't have school the louder it seems he gets. He does try really hard so I tend to do my best not to get upset with him about waking me up.
I am almost done with my huge roll of blue yarn for my granny patches so I am going to go to Walmart to get a huge roll of white yarn to do my other squares for my second granny square. I am really excited and hoping that it turns out as well as my first afgan.