Saturday, March 26, 2011

Early Again?

Aye Aye Aye.. If it isn't my husband waking me up it's Tia she was up dancing around at 6:30am because it was light out. So I have decided I will have no problems getting up and going to work when I get a job. Today is going to be a great day though. First I am going to walk over to my mom's house which is about a mile away, yay exercise for me. Then after I get home Darcy and I are going to start sorting stuff in the house. I am really looking forward to it as it will be so nice to get rid of things and clear out the house so that we have more liveable space. Keeping my fingers crossed that he won't get all sentimental over everything and want to keep it all. When we are done I'll post a pic of the mountain of stuff we will be trying to sell at the garage sale on the next sunny weekend, which will hopefully be next weekend. If I can argue it right maybe we can also get rid of the water cooler that we never have water for considering we have a Britta.